Mysterious Treasure Chest

The treasure chest is an independent NFT. The player will accumulate the fragments of treasure chest to synthesize a complete one, which can only be opened with a NFT key. Most of the rare heroes are generated from the treasure chest, where only 5% is from the treasure chest sold by the official platform and the rest 95% will be earned by players in the game. Only 1 million heroes will be generated from the treasure chest, and there will be no more heroes from the treasure chest after this number is reached.

After opening the treasure chest, the player will get potions, runes, keys, mining picks, and heroes from different categories (N, R, SR, SSR).

Last updated